Traveling Luck for Čerglšle, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Cerglsle?What's around Cerglsle?
Wikipedia near Cerglsle
Where to stay near Čerglšle
The timezone in Cerglsle is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:31 and Sunset at 18:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7417°, Longitude. 20.8428°
Satellite map around Čerglšle
Loading map of Čerglšle and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Čerglšle, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Srdovinska Mala (1.7km)
- Donja Reka (2.9km)
- Mirkovac (3.7km)
- Staro Selo (3.9km)
- Ravanica (3.9km)
- Grabovska Mala (4.4km)
- Vitanovac (4.6km)
- Leševo (4.7km)
- Milakovac (4.9km)
- Godačica (5.4km)
- Zimovnik (6.7km)
- Šumarice (7.2km)
- Lučica (7.6km)
- Vitkovac (8.3km)
- Zaklopača (8.5km)
- Vrba (8.6km)
- Kruševica (9.1km)
- Podunavci (9.1km)
- Donja Sirča (9.2km)
- Kamenčka Mala (9.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Čerglšle
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Vitkovac (8.1km)
- independent political entity;
- An independent state.
- Serbia and Montenegro (8.8km)
Airports close to Čerglšle
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (148.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (154.4km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (245.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Čerglšle
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (187.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.