Traveling Luck for Sveti Stevan, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sveti Stevan?What's around Sveti Stevan?
Wikipedia near Sveti Stevan
Where to stay near Sveti Stevan
The timezone in Sveti Stevan is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:43 and Sunset at 18:27. It's light
Latitude. 43.5614°, Longitude. 21.8344°
Satellite map around Sveti Stevan
Loading map of Sveti Stevan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sveti Stevan, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Požarak (0.7km)
- Dubrava (1.2km)
- Padalište (1.4km)
- Zmijarnik (1.7km)
- Bazarje (1.8km)
- Gabar (1.8km)
- Letnica (2.2km)
- Trnovača (2.2km)
- Cerak (2.5km)
- Lunjevac (2.7km)
- Selište (2.8km)
- Nerezine (2.9km)
- Belodelska Ulja (3.1km)
- Butkovača (3.2km)
- Drum (3.3km)
- Babatija (3.6km)
- Vinogradi (3.6km)
- Rudenica (3.8km)
- Suvi Krst (3.9km)
- Grmada (3.9km)
- Gavrančić (4.4km)
Accommodation around Sveti Stevan
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Srednja Kosa (4.5km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (3km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Stevan (0km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gorunovac (1.4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (4.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Vinorevac (4.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Visoki Čukar (3.8km)
- the source and upper part of a stream, including the upper drainage basin.
- Petkova Padina (2km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Leskovik (3.1km)
Airports close to Sveti Stevan
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (150.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (188.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (217.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (217.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sveti Stevan
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (211.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.