Traveling Luck for Šiljegarište, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Siljegariste?What's around Siljegariste?
Wikipedia near Siljegariste
Where to stay near Šiljegarište
The timezone in Siljegariste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 16:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5889°, Longitude. 21.8342°
Satellite map around Šiljegarište
Loading map of Šiljegarište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Šiljegarište, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Gavrančić (0.8km)
- Cerak (1.3km)
- Prisad (1.7km)
- Svinjci (2km)
- Bazarje (2.1km)
- Grmada (2.4km)
- Letnica (2.5km)
- Ravna Poljana (2.6km)
- Dubrava (2.7km)
- Sečar (2.7km)
- Govedarište (3.1km)
- Paunovo Blato (3.2km)
- Jermenčić (3.6km)
- Babatija (3.7km)
- Padalište (3.9km)
- Trljaci (4.2km)
- Požarak (4.3km)
- Vlasina (4.4km)
- Gabar (4.5km)
Accommodation around Šiljegarište
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kopane Pare (3.4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (1.4km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Ravna Vrtača (2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bele Vode (3.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Crna Bara (3.7km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Leskovik (1.1km)
Airports close to Šiljegarište
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (153.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (191.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (214.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (215.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Šiljegarište
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (208.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.