Traveling Luck for OštraČuka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is OstraCuka?What's around OstraCuka?
Wikipedia near OstraCuka
Where to stay near OštraČuka
The timezone in OstraCuka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 15:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5964°, Longitude. 21.8972°
Satellite map around OštraČuka
Loading map of OštraČuka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around OštraČuka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- OštraČuka (0km)
- Blendijski Vrh (1.3km)
- Aleksin Kamen (1.3km)
- Velika OštraČuka (1.9km)
- Gložje (1.9km)
- Šanci (2.3km)
- Kulin Vrh (2.4km)
- Visoki Vrh (2.7km)
- Mala OštraČuka (2.7km)
- Ravan (2.9km)
- Trap (3km)
- Čapljinac (3.4km)
- Gladni Del (3.7km)
- Orlovac (3.8km)
- Kapetanski Čukar (4km)
- Del (4.2km)
- Guzati Vrh (4.2km)
- Golemi Skokar (4.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around OštraČuka
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (4.7km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- OrlovoKorito (4.7km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Ravna Vrtača (4.1km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Razdolski Potok (3.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Vršak (3.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kopane Pare (3.9km)
Airports close to OštraČuka
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (157.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (187km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (209.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (217.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to OštraČuka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (208.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.