Traveling Luck for Javor, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Javor?What's around Javor?
Wikipedia near Javor
Where to stay near Javor
The timezone in Javor is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:22 and Sunset at 17:25. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6250°, Longitude. 21.8542°
Satellite map around Javor
Loading map of Javor and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Javor, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ozren (0.6km)
- Ripaljka (0.6km)
- Igrište (2.3km)
- Vašarište (2.4km)
- Ravna Poljana (2.5km)
- Govedarište (2.5km)
- Jermenčić (2.7km)
- Bekčir (2.9km)
- Vodice (2.9km)
- Paunovo Blato (3km)
- Svinjci (3.2km)
- Mednik (3.4km)
- Čair (3.4km)
- Trljaci (3.5km)
- Sečar (4km)
- Pažar (4.2km)
- Debeli Lug (4.3km)
- Gavrančić (4.6km)
- Žarnice (4.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Javor
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Arhanđel (2.3km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Trebič (3.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kopane Pare (2.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (4.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Šupljaja (3.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Golema Padina (3.2km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Mirovski Potok (3.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Vršak (4.4km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Soko Grad (3.9km)
Airports close to Javor
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (158.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (192.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (211.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (212.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Javor
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (204.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.