Traveling Luck for Orlovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Orlovac?What's around Orlovac?
Wikipedia near Orlovac
Where to stay near Orlovac
The timezone in Orlovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:58 and Sunset at 19:00. It's light
Latitude. 43.6231°, Longitude. 21.8800°
Satellite map around Orlovac
Loading map of Orlovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Orlovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Bekčir (1.6km)
- Ozren (2.3km)
- Trljaci (2.7km)
- Ripaljka (2.7km)
- Mala Gorevina (2.8km)
- Pograđe (3.2km)
- Paunovo Blato (3.2km)
- Velika Gorevina (3.4km)
- Vašarište (3.5km)
- Debela Ornica (3.6km)
- Čair (3.7km)
- Vlasina (3.8km)
- Ravna Poljana (3.8km)
- Prisađe (4.3km)
- Govedarište (4.6km)
- Ravna Bučina (4.6km)
- Igrište (4.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Orlovac (0km)
- Kulin Vrh (1.6km)
- Mečji Vrh (2km)
- Mala OštraČuka (2km)
- Popovica (2.4km)
- Podina (2.7km)
- Blendijski Vrh (2.8km)
- Velika OštraČuka (2.9km)
- Glogan (3.3km)
- OštraČuka (3.8km)
- Koviljača (3.9km)
- Šanci (4.1km)
- Visoki Vrh (4.5km)
- Guzati Vrh (4.5km)
- SalkovaČuka (4.6km)
- Tipac (4.6km)
- Aleksin Kamen (4.7km)
Accommodation around Orlovac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Cuculjaja (3.8km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Arhanđel (4.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Venčić (3.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kopane Pare (2.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Mirovski Potok (3.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Vršak (4.5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Soko Grad (2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Sokobanja (2.9km)
Airports close to Orlovac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (159.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (190.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (209.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (214km)
Airfields or small airports close to Orlovac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (205km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.