Traveling Luck for Soko Grad, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Soko Grad?What's around Soko Grad?
Wikipedia near Soko Grad
Where to stay near Soko Grad
The timezone in Soko Grad is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:29 and Sunset at 18:30. It's light
Latitude. 43.6347°, Longitude. 21.8933°
Satellite map around Soko Grad
Loading map of Soko Grad and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Soko Grad, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Popovica (0.7km)
- Glogan (1.5km)
- Orlovac (2km)
- Šanci (2.3km)
- Mala OštraČuka (2.4km)
- Kulin Vrh (2.6km)
- SalkovaČuka (3.2km)
- Podina (3.2km)
- Mečji Vrh (3.3km)
- Velika OštraČuka (3.4km)
- Srednje Brdo (3.6km)
- Blendijski Vrh (3.8km)
- Rasovača (3.8km)
- Bogojevski Kamen (4.2km)
- Simina Čuka (4.4km)
- BeliBreg (4.5km)
- Visoki Vrh (4.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Soko Grad
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kosovci (4.6km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Soko Grad (0km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Sokobanja (1.1km)
Airports close to Soko Grad
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (161.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (190.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (207.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (213.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Soko Grad
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (203.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.