Traveling Luck for Podina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Podina?What's around Podina?
Wikipedia near Podina
Where to stay near Podina
The timezone in Podina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:09 and Sunset at 19:07. It's light
Latitude. 43.6378°, Longitude. 21.8600°
Satellite map around Podina
Loading map of Podina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Podina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Vašarište (0.8km)
- Ripaljka (1.3km)
- Čair (1.7km)
- Ozren (2.3km)
- Mednik (2.6km)
- Igrište (2.8km)
- Kršina (2.9km)
- Debeli Lug (3km)
- Vodice (3.5km)
- Ključ (3.6km)
- Laguševac (3.6km)
- Pograđe (3.9km)
- Bekčir (3.9km)
- Govedarište (4.1km)
- Jermenčić (4.1km)
- Bačište (4.2km)
- Ravna Poljana (4.2km)
- Kalavat (4.2km)
- Jasen (4.6km)
- Paunovo Blato (4.6km)
Accommodation around Podina
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Arhanđel (3.6km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Trebič (2.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Banja (3.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kopane Pare (3.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Ravnište (4.4km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Soko Grad (3.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Sokobanja (4.2km)
Airports close to Podina
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (160.6km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (193.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (210.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (211.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Podina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (202.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.