Traveling Luck for Koviljača, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Koviljaca?What's around Koviljaca?
Wikipedia near Koviljaca
Where to stay near Koviljača
The timezone in Koviljaca is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:16 and Sunset at 17:15. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6311°, Longitude. 21.8408°
Satellite map around Koviljača
Loading map of Koviljača and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Koviljača, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Igrište (0.9km)
- Ripaljka (1.1km)
- Vodice (1.6km)
- Ozren (2km)
- Vašarište (2.2km)
- Mednik (2.2km)
- Jermenčić (2.3km)
- Govedarište (2.5km)
- Pažar (2.8km)
- Ravna Poljana (3.2km)
- Kalavat (3.3km)
- Debeli Lug (3.3km)
- Žarnice (3.4km)
- Čair (3.5km)
- Ornice (3.5km)
- Svinjci (3.6km)
- Krušak (3.6km)
- Sečar (3.7km)
- Ključ (3.9km)
- Paunovo Blato (4.2km)
- Krušar (4.2km)
- Kršina (4.3km)
- Bekčir (4.4km)
- Trebič (4.4km)
Accommodation around Koviljača
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Arhanđel (1.8km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Trebič (2.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Banja (3.8km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Željin Kamen (2.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kopane Pare (3.5km)
Airports close to Koviljača
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (158.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (194km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (210.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (212.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Koviljača
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (203.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.