Traveling Luck for Jovaševići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Jovasevici?What's around Jovasevici?
Wikipedia near Jovasevici
Where to stay near Jovaševići
The timezone in Jovasevici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:22 and Sunset at 17:43. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8528°, Longitude. 20.2256°
Satellite map around Jovaševići
Loading map of Jovaševići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jovaševići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Jovaševići (0km)
- Markovica (2.3km)
- Tijanje (2.4km)
- Sadljike (2.7km)
- Rtari (3.6km)
- Popovići (3.6km)
- Zeoke (3.8km)
- Dučalovići (4.5km)
- Rađenovići (4.9km)
- Tomići (5.2km)
- Kukići (5.6km)
- Planinci (5.7km)
- Puhovo (5.8km)
- Glavica (6.1km)
- Pakovrače (6.2km)
- Ridage (6.4km)
- Lisice (6.5km)
- Turica (6.6km)
- Grab (6.9km)
- Ovčar Banja (7km)
- Dostanići (7.5km)
- Novakovići (7.6km)
- Krstac (7.6km)
- Pajovići (7.7km)
- Lis (7.8km)
- Rogosevici (8.1km)
- Stranjani (8.1km)
- Bogićevići (8.3km)
Accommodation around Jovaševići
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ovčarsko-Kablarska Klisura (7.3km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Ovčar Banja (7.3km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Sava (7.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rusavica (6.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Branojevac (7.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Međuvrško Jezero (8.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Lučani (5.1km)
Airports close to Jovaševići
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (125.8km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (178.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (184.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (238.1km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (246.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jovaševići
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (195.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.