Traveling Luck for Lipar, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Lipar?What's around Lipar?
Wikipedia near Lipar
Where to stay near Lipar
The timezone in Lipar is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:05 and Sunset at 16:28. It's light
Latitude. 43.7275°, Longitude. 20.9194°
Satellite map around Lipar
Loading map of Lipar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lipar, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Leševo (2.8km)
- Loboder (3.9km)
- Ravanica (4.3km)
- Mirkovac (5km)
- Lučica (6.2km)
- Sudimska Mala (6.4km)
- Panjak (6.5km)
- Staro Selo (6.5km)
- Borčanska Mala (6.8km)
- Rajinac (6.8km)
- Srmušnjak (7km)
- Ugljarevo (7.5km)
- Gornji Dubič (8.4km)
- Šljivica (8.6km)
- Donja Reka (8.7km)
- Donji Dubič (9.1km)
- Srdovinska Mala (9.1km)
- Lozna (9.1km)
- Godačica (9.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Lipar
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kamindžor (8.5km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Kalenić (9.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gradište (6.7km)
Airports close to Lipar
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (151.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (152.9km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (241.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lipar
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (187.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.