Traveling Luck for Rađenovići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Radenovici?What's around Radenovici?
Wikipedia near Radenovici
Where to stay near Rađenovići
The timezone in Radenovici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 16:32. It's light
Latitude. 43.8600°, Longitude. 20.1744°
Satellite map around Rađenovići
Loading map of Rađenovići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rađenovići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rađenovići (0km)
- Tomići (1.9km)
- Kukići (2.3km)
- Lisice (2.4km)
- Markovica (2.7km)
- Sadljike (3.4km)
- Rogosevici (3.4km)
- Planinci (3.4km)
- Lučani (3.4km)
- Popovići (3.5km)
- Krstac (3.8km)
- Stranjani (3.8km)
- Bogićevići (3.9km)
- Derad (4.7km)
- Dljin (4.8km)
- Jovaševići (4.9km)
- Boškovići (5km)
- Ovčar Banja (5.1km)
- Puhovo (5.1km)
- Dučalovići (5.2km)
- Tijanje (5.6km)
- Manđelica (6.1km)
- Tučkovo (6.4km)
- Rtari (6.7km)
- Pilatovići (6.8km)
- Prilipac (7km)
- Jelen Do (7km)
- Gugalj (7.2km)
Accommodation around Rađenovići
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ljuta Strana (5.7km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ovčarsko-Kablarska Klisura (6.2km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Negrišori (3.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Murčetića Kosa (7.1km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Sava (6.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Lučani (3.6km)
Airports close to Rađenovići
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (125.2km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (174.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (187.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (233.8km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (243.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rađenovići
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (197.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.