Traveling Luck for Popovići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Popovici?What's around Popovici?
Wikipedia near Popovici
Where to stay near Popovići
The timezone in Popovici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:20 and Sunset at 19:10. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8758°, Longitude. 20.2039°
Satellite map around Popovići
Loading map of Popovići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Popovići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Popovići (0km)
- Sadljike (0.9km)
- Dučalovići (1.7km)
- Planinci (2.2km)
- Tomići (2.3km)
- Markovica (2.4km)
- Ovčar Banja (3.4km)
- Rađenovići (3.5km)
- Rtari (3.5km)
- Jovaševići (3.6km)
- Stranjani (5.1km)
- Kukići (5.5km)
- Rogosevici (5.5km)
- Pakovrače (5.5km)
- Tijanje (5.6km)
- Lisice (5.8km)
- Međuvršje (6km)
- Ljubičići (6.5km)
- Ridage (6.5km)
- Lučani (6.5km)
- Boškovići (6.6km)
- Zeoke (6.9km)
- Tučkovo (7.1km)
- Rošci (7.2km)
- Krstac (7.2km)
- Bogićevići (7.4km)
- Dljin (7.4km)
- Puhovo (7.4km)
- Manđelica (7.6km)
Accommodation around Popovići
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ovčarsko-Kablarska Klisura (3.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Ovčar Banja (3.8km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Sava (4.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Branojevac (3.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Međuvrško Jezero (5.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Lučani (6.1km)
Airports close to Popovići
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (122.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (176.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (188.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (237.1km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (242.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Popovići
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (194.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.