Traveling Luck for Šanci, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sanci?What's around Sanci?
Wikipedia near Sanci
Where to stay near Šanci
The timezone in Sanci is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 16:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6525°, Longitude. 21.8953°
Satellite map around Šanci
Loading map of Šanci and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Šanci, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Pograđe (1.4km)
- Blendijsko Polje (2.1km)
- Lojzište (2.5km)
- Čair (2.7km)
- Kršina (3.3km)
- Debela Međa (3.5km)
- Točak (3.5km)
- Laguševac (3.5km)
- Bačište (3.6km)
- Kruševo (3.6km)
- Mala Gorevina (3.8km)
- Vašarište (3.9km)
- Petrovac (4km)
- Prisađe (4km)
- Velika Gorevina (4.1km)
- Radina Šuma (4.2km)
- Kutlavica (4.8km)
- Slanište (4.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Šanci
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Trebič (4.6km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Soko Grad (2.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Sokobanja (2.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Rosulja (3.6km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Golemi Kamen (3.2km)
Airports close to Šanci
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (163.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (191.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (206.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (212.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Šanci
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (201.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.