Traveling Luck for Srednje Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Srednje Brdo?What's around Srednje Brdo?
Wikipedia near Srednje Brdo
Where to stay near Srednje Brdo
The timezone in Srednje Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:01 and Sunset at 16:25. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6614°, Longitude. 21.8861°
Satellite map around Srednje Brdo
Loading map of Srednje Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Srednje Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Lojzište (2.2km)
- Bačište (2.2km)
- Laguševac (2.2km)
- Kršina (2.3km)
- Čair (2.4km)
- Radina Šuma (2.7km)
- Pograđe (2.8km)
- Petrovac (2.8km)
- Blendijsko Polje (2.9km)
- Debela Međa (2.9km)
- Kutlavica (3.4km)
- Točak (3.6km)
- Vašarište (3.7km)
- Slanište (3.8km)
- Debeli Lug (4.3km)
- Ključ (4.5km)
- Krušar (4.5km)
- Ladančica (4.6km)
- Jasen (4.7km)
- Selište (4.7km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Beli Breg (4.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Golema Padina (4.8km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Trebič (4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Banja (4.8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Soko Grad (3.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Sokobanja (3.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Rosulja (4.3km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Golemi Kamen (4.4km)
Airports close to Srednje Brdo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (164.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (193.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (206.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (210.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Srednje Brdo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (200.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.