Traveling Luck for Jelak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Jelak?What's around Jelak?
Wikipedia near Jelak
Where to stay near Jelak
The timezone in Jelak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:53 and Sunset at 16:48. It's light
Latitude. 43.7056°, Longitude. 20.9361°
Satellite map around Jelak
Loading map of Jelak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jelak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Jelak
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kamindžor (5.6km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Lipova (8.8km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Ključ (7.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gradište (8.9km)
Airports close to Jelak
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (148.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (156.1km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (238.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jelak
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (190.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.