Traveling Luck for Derad, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Derad?What's around Derad?
Wikipedia near Derad
Where to stay near Derad
The timezone in Derad is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:07 and Sunset at 16:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8492°, Longitude. 20.1267°
Satellite map around Derad
Loading map of Derad and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Derad, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Derad (0km)
- Bogićevići (1.3km)
- Lučani (1.9km)
- Pilatovići (2.3km)
- Krstac (2.3km)
- Dljin (2.8km)
- Lisice (2.8km)
- Markićevic (3km)
- Prilipac (3.8km)
- Rogosevici (3.9km)
- Kukići (4km)
- Gugalj (4.6km)
- Rađenovići (4.7km)
- Boškovići (4.9km)
- Stranjani (5.1km)
- Manđelica (5.4km)
- Prijanovići (5.5km)
- Lopaš (5.5km)
- Slatina (5.9km)
- Tomići (6km)
- Jelen Do (6km)
- Gorobilje (6.1km)
- Puhovo (6.4km)
- Tučkovo (6.9km)
- Planinci (7.2km)
- Markovica (7.2km)
- Svilaići (7.2km)
Accommodation around Derad
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ljuta Strana (3.5km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Negrišori (5.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Pilatovačko Polje (3.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Lučani (5.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Murčetića Kosa (5km)
Airports close to Derad
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (127.1km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (169.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (188.6km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (229.1km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (242.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Derad
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (201.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.