Traveling Luck for Krstac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Krstac?What's around Krstac?
Wikipedia near Krstac
Where to stay near Krstac
The timezone in Krstac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:03 and Sunset at 16:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8389°, Longitude. 20.1469°
Satellite map around Krstac
Loading map of Krstac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Krstac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Krstac (0km)
- Bogićevići (1km)
- Lisice (1.4km)
- Kukići (2.1km)
- Derad (2.3km)
- Lučani (3km)
- Prilipac (3.2km)
- Pilatovići (3.6km)
- Rađenovići (3.8km)
- Puhovo (4.1km)
- Dljin (4.6km)
- Lopaš (4.7km)
- Markićevic (4.8km)
- Rogosevici (4.8km)
- Lis (5.4km)
- Tomići (5.6km)
- Markovica (5.8km)
- Stranjani (5.9km)
- Boškovići (6.2km)
- Gugalj (6.7km)
- Sadljike (7km)
- Planinci (7km)
- Gorobilje (7km)
- Manđelica (7.1km)
- Tijanje (7.1km)
- Popovići (7.2km)
- Slatina (7.3km)
- Jovaševići (7.6km)
- Virovo (7.7km)
- Prijanovići (7.7km)
Accommodation around Krstac
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Krstac (7.5km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ljuta Strana (2.1km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Negrišori (3.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Pilatovačko Polje (5.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Lučani (3.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Murčetića Kosa (3.6km)
Airports close to Krstac
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (128.2km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (171.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (186.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (230.5km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (244.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Krstac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (201.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.