Traveling Luck for Mihajlovići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mihajlovici?What's around Mihajlovici?
Wikipedia near Mihajlovici
Where to stay near Mihajlovići
The timezone in Mihajlovici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:07 and Sunset at 16:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7594°, Longitude. 20.1739°
Satellite map around Mihajlovići
Loading map of Mihajlovići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mihajlovići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mihajlovići (0km)
- Kovačevići (1.2km)
- Vasilići (1.7km)
- Gornja Kravarica (1.8km)
- Ilići (2.1km)
- Donja Kravarica (2.1km)
- Stojanovići (3km)
- Baralići (3km)
- Milekići (3.2km)
- Stanojevići (3.5km)
- Prolići (4km)
- Rajići (4km)
- Planojevići (4.4km)
- Ičelići (4.6km)
- Pantići (4.7km)
- Tomaševići (4.8km)
- Dramlići (5.1km)
- Virovo (5.2km)
- Anđelići (5.2km)
- Klik (5.2km)
- Nedeljkovići (5.3km)
- Guča (5.4km)
- Donji Ðukići (5.5km)
- Pajovići (5.6km)
- Lis (5.8km)
- Cerova (5.9km)
- Dragojevac (6.1km)
- Kostići (6.2km)
- Vranići (6.2km)
- Dostanići (6.8km)
- Turica (6.8km)
- Arilje (7.5km)
Accommodation around Mihajlovići
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Krstac (3.2km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Golubac (2km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Mirosaljici (7.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Golubac (4km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Dragačevo (4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Arilje (7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Lis (4.8km)
Airports close to Mihajlovići
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (138.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (174.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (176.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (230.1km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (254.5km)