Traveling Luck for Jarma, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Jarma?What's around Jarma?
Wikipedia near Jarma
Where to stay near Jarma
The timezone in Jarma is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:02 and Sunset at 19:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6750°, Longitude. 20.9764°
Satellite map around Jarma
Loading map of Jarma and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jarma, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Panjak (3.3km)
- Lozna (4.7km)
- Rajinac (5km)
- Grabovac (5.7km)
- Ugljarevo (6.2km)
- Stražba (6.2km)
- Donji Dubič (6.2km)
- Borčanska Mala (6.5km)
- Loboder (6.5km)
- Bogdanje (6.8km)
- Srmušnjak (7km)
- Mijajlovac (7km)
- Sudimska Mala (7.7km)
- Rataj Mala (7.8km)
- Štulac (7.9km)
- Trstenik (8km)
- Božurevac (8.4km)
- Rujišnik (8.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Jarma
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kamindžor (2km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Ljubostinja (3.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Ključ (6.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Trstenik (6.5km)
Airports close to Jarma
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (144.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (161.3km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (233.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jarma
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (193.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.