Traveling Luck for Saovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Saovac?What's around Saovac?
Wikipedia near Saovac
Where to stay near Saovac
The timezone in Saovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:01 and Sunset at 16:39. It's light
Latitude. 43.6697°, Longitude. 20.9014°
Satellite map around Saovac
Loading map of Saovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Saovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Novoselska Reka (1.3km)
- Duboki Potok (3.3km)
- Stubalska Reka (3.4km)
- Graćačka Reka (4.2km)
- Vrnjačka Reka (4.9km)
- Veliki Čainski Potok (5.4km)
- Velika Reka (5.4km)
- Mala Reka (6.2km)
- Gočka Reka (6.2km)
- Jarma (7.1km)
- LoboderskaReka (7.2km)
- Čukojevačka Reka (7.6km)
- Popinska Reka (7.7km)
- Vellka Reka (8.7km)
Accommodation around Saovac
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kamindžor (8.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Obešenjak (6.1km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Lipova (3.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Ključ (3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Vrnjačka Banja (7.9km)
Airports close to Saovac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (144.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (159.3km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (235.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Saovac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (195.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.