Traveling Luck for Lisac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Lisac?What's around Lisac?
Wikipedia near Lisac
Where to stay near Lisac
The timezone in Lisac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:18 and Sunset at 17:56. It's light
Latitude. 43.7469°, Longitude. 21.8833°
Satellite map around Lisac
Loading map of Lisac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lisac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Torište (1.8km)
- Bučina (2km)
- Pojatište (2km)
- Rajkov Oblog (2.2km)
- Petkova Poljana (2.5km)
- Stubal (3.1km)
- Lakšor (3.2km)
- Dobiževac (3.2km)
- Krušej (3.4km)
- Granica (3.9km)
- Pakleš (4.1km)
- Golemo Branište (4.1km)
- Livađe (4.2km)
- Okološte (4.5km)
- Javor (4.6km)
- Selište (4.6km)
- Graničje (4.7km)
- Livađe (4.8km)
- Ivar (4.9km)
- Strani Seč (5.2km)
- Vasiljevac (5.3km)
- Dubrava (5.3km)
- Begovi (5.8km)
- Cerje (5.9km)
- Krušje (5.9km)
- Duga Šiba (6km)
- Gornje Govedarište (6.1km)
- Grabčina (6.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Lisac
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Rtanj (5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vrelo (5.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Rujiški Kamen (5.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Jezero (5.4km)
Airports close to Lisac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (174.1km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (200.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (202.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (202.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lisac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (189.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.