Traveling Luck for Čukar, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Cukar?What's around Cukar?
Wikipedia near Cukar
Where to stay near Čukar
The timezone in Cukar is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:29 and Sunset at 17:13. It's light
Latitude. 43.6464°, Longitude. 20.7228°
Satellite map around Čukar
Loading map of Čukar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Čukar, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Cerovak (2.2km)
- Dragosinjci (2.4km)
- Trebićska Mala (3.3km)
- Kamidžora (3.4km)
- Vis (4.2km)
- Metikoši (4.6km)
- Kamenica (4.8km)
- Vlasac (5.6km)
- Vukušica (6.4km)
- Trešnjar (6.8km)
- Gradi (7.2km)
- Meljanica (7.3km)
- Sokolja (7.5km)
- Otroci (7.6km)
- Kamenčka Mala (7.7km)
- Ratina (7.7km)
- Jelova (7.8km)
- Kovanluk (7.9km)
- Vrba (8.3km)
- Došići (8.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Čukar
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ozren (7.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Stepandelo (5.2km)
- a burial site.
- Vraneško Groblje (5.5km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Kovači (8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Malo Brdo (7.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vrpska Glava (5.7km)
Airports close to Čukar
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (144km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (157.3km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (238km)