Traveling Luck for Goveđa Reka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Goveda Reka?What's around Goveda Reka?
Wikipedia near Goveda Reka
Where to stay near Goveđa Reka
The timezone in Goveda Reka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:59 and Sunset at 16:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6903°, Longitude. 21.7333°
Satellite map around Goveđa Reka
Loading map of Goveđa Reka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Goveđa Reka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Martinovica (0.7km)
- Smrdan (1.5km)
- Bukovic (1.6km)
- Poljanica (1.8km)
- Pravac (2.3km)
- Sopot (2.4km)
- Grabčina (2.6km)
- Sokolovica (2.6km)
- Lipak (3km)
- Trnjak (3.1km)
- Ploča (3.2km)
- Ornica (3.2km)
- Krlja (3.3km)
- Džondžole (3.5km)
- Krušak (3.5km)
- Nerezina (3.6km)
- Trupale (4km)
- Dranjci (4.3km)
- Staro Selo (4.3km)
- Gajbuđe (4.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Goveđa Reka
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Goveđi Vrh (3.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Veljikov Kamen (4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vrh (3.6km)
Airports close to Goveđa Reka
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (161.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (198.1km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (206.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (218.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Goveđa Reka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (193.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.