Traveling Luck for Jalovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Jalovac?What's around Jalovac?
Wikipedia near Jalovac
Where to stay near Jalovac
The timezone in Jalovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:38 and Sunset at 18:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6614°, Longitude. 20.7583°
Satellite map around Jalovac
Loading map of Jalovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jalovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dragosinjci (2.5km)
- Vukušica (3.3km)
- Kamenčka Mala (3.8km)
- Metikoši (4.3km)
- Vrba (4.6km)
- Vraneši (4.9km)
- Zaklopača (5.2km)
- Ratina (5.3km)
- Otroci (5.4km)
- Trebićska Mala (6km)
- Cerovak (6.1km)
- Vis (6.1km)
- Saovci (6.7km)
- Pančevo (6.8km)
- Podunavci (6.9km)
- Kamidžora (7.3km)
- Ðurovići (7.4km)
- Vlasac (7.4km)
- Kovanluk (7.6km)
- Belobrđani (7.7km)
- Šumarice (8.2km)
- Kamenica (8.5km)
- Trešnjar (8.5km)
- Ðurđići (8.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Jalovac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Rastovik (8.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Stepandelo (1.9km)
- a burial site.
- Vraneško Groblje (1.7km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Gračac (7.6km)
Airports close to Jalovac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (145.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (156.3km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (238.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jalovac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (199.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.