Traveling Luck for Koviljača, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Koviljaca?What's around Koviljaca?
Wikipedia near Koviljaca
Where to stay near Koviljača
The timezone in Koviljaca is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:54 and Sunset at 15:55. It's light
Latitude. 43.7225°, Longitude. 21.7636°
Satellite map around Koviljača
Loading map of Koviljača and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Koviljača, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Koviljača (0km)
- Gluči Vrh (1.3km)
- Dranjiska Čuka (1.6km)
- Orlovac (1.9km)
- Šiljak (2km)
- Čuka (2.1km)
- Senački Vrh (2.2km)
- Drenova Glava (2.2km)
- Velika Negovica (2.5km)
- Brešnjačka Čuka (2.5km)
- Žeželj (2.7km)
- Gradište (3km)
- Mala Negovica (3km)
- Zavoj (3.3km)
- Popove Bore (3.4km)
- Lipovar (3.5km)
- Strukalski Vrh (3.5km)
- Jarnin (3.7km)
- Oblica (3.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Koviljača
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Drenjak (2.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vrelo (2.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Glavice (2.9km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Jošanička Banja (1.4km)
Airports close to Koviljača
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (166.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (196.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (207.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (214.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Koviljača
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (189.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.