Traveling Luck for Belobrđani, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Belobrdani?What's around Belobrdani?
Wikipedia near Belobrdani
Where to stay near Belobrđani
The timezone in Belobrdani is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 17:16. It's light
Latitude. 43.6519°, Longitude. 20.8389°
Satellite map around Belobrđani
Loading map of Belobrđani and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Belobrđani, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Vujaški Potok (3.1km)
- Gočka Reka (3.6km)
- Mala Reka (3.6km)
- Graćačka Reka (4.1km)
- Stubalska Reka (4.7km)
- Novoselska Reka (5.2km)
- Otročka Reka (5.2km)
- Čukojevačka Reka (6.3km)
- Bara (6.6km)
- Vellka Reka (6.7km)
- Celijska Reka (7km)
- Gruža (7.5km)
- Jalovac (7.7km)
- Velika Reka (7.8km)
- Veliki Čainski Potok (8.2km)
- Duboki Potok (8.3km)
- Tovarnica (8.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Belobrđani
- a burial site.
- Vraneško Groblje (6.1km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Lipova (4.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Stepandelo (5.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Ključ (7.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Vrnjačka Banja (7.2km)
Airports close to Belobrđani
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (142.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (159.6km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (234.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Belobrđani
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (199.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.