Traveling Luck for Krstenska Voda, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Krstenska Voda?What's around Krstenska Voda?
Wikipedia near Krstenska Voda
Where to stay near Krstenska Voda
The timezone in Krstenska Voda is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:45 and Sunset at 18:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5331°, Longitude. 20.9594°
Satellite map around Krstenska Voda
Loading map of Krstenska Voda and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Krstenska Voda, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Suvlica (2km)
- Dumak (2.2km)
- Drenovača (2.4km)
- Jevtovići (3.6km)
- Iričani (4.2km)
- Boskovici (4.5km)
- Strmenica (4.6km)
- Leskovica (5km)
- Vladenac (5.1km)
- Stambolici (5.3km)
- Petkovici (5.5km)
- Čuka (5.6km)
- Vrbnica (5.6km)
- Miodragoviči (5.9km)
- Ceperkovići (6.2km)
- Mala Popina (6.3km)
- Gornja Crnišava (6.3km)
- Jablanica (6.9km)
- Pleš (7.5km)
- Džopalići (7.6km)
- Colići (7.7km)
- Velja Glava (8km)
- Velika Jasikovica (8.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Krstenska Voda
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Vlasika (1.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Viljac (3.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bregovi (7.1km)
Airports close to Krstenska Voda
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (126.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (178km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (216.4km)