Traveling Luck for Gajovska Reka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gajovska Reka?What's around Gajovska Reka?
Wikipedia near Gajovska Reka
Where to stay near Gajovska Reka
The timezone in Gajovska Reka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 16:36. It's light
Latitude. 43.5361°, Longitude. 20.6128°
Satellite map around Gajovska Reka
Loading map of Gajovska Reka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gajovska Reka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Orlovac (2.5km)
- Kolevka (3.1km)
- Oraovac (4.1km)
- Cvetalica (4.3km)
- Planinica (4.5km)
- Visoka (4.6km)
- Vrlike (5.7km)
- Orljujak (6.2km)
- Čukar (6.3km)
- Kavgalija (6.5km)
- Oštra Glavica (6.7km)
- Tisovac (6.9km)
- Tepek (7km)
- Golo Brdo (7.2km)
- Čukar (7.4km)
- Tomanija (7.5km)
- Ravnište (7.6km)
- Debelo Brdo (8.2km)
- Zli Čuka (8.4km)
- Žaračka Planina (8.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Gajovska Reka
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Venac (4.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnicka Stanica Polumir (0.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Bela Glava (2.7km)
Airports close to Gajovska Reka
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (132.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (169.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (202.8km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (229km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (259.4km)