Traveling Luck for Češalj, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Cesalj?What's around Cesalj?
Wikipedia near Cesalj
Where to stay near Češalj
The timezone in Cesalj is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:59 and Sunset at 16:03. It's light
Latitude. 43.5667°, Longitude. 20.0356°
Satellite map around Češalj
Loading map of Češalj and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Češalj, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Češalj (0km)
- Klekov Vrh (1.7km)
- Stiško Brdo (2.7km)
- Sjeruša (3.3km)
- Šanac (3.3km)
- Vodice (4km)
- Mučanj (4.3km)
- Kukutnica (4.4km)
- Žabljak (4.6km)
- Mučanj (4.7km)
- Okruglica (4.8km)
- Crna Stena (5km)
- Stragačinsko Brdo (5.3km)
- Kozjak (5.3km)
- Maće (5.5km)
- Krpeljevi Vrh (6.7km)
- Debelo Brdo (6.9km)
- Velika Čava (7km)
- Čemernica (7km)
- Krst (7.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Češalj
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kukutnica (4.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Zimovnik (6.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Mučanj (2.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Jankovića Brdo (4.5km)
Airports close to Češalj
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (162km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (164.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (164.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (175.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (198.2km)