Traveling Luck for Bovansko Jezero, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bovansko Jezero?What's around Bovansko Jezero?
Wikipedia near Bovansko Jezero
Where to stay near Bovansko Jezero
The timezone in Bovansko Jezero is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 16:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6458°, Longitude. 21.7067°
Satellite map around Bovansko Jezero
Loading map of Bovansko Jezero and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bovansko Jezero, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Trkanje (0.6km)
- Ravnjak (0.6km)
- Zavoj (1.1km)
- Kaškalo (1.7km)
- Cerovac (2.5km)
- Guvnište (2.5km)
- Šib (2.9km)
- Drenjar (3.2km)
- Merino (3.3km)
- Ambarišta (3.4km)
- Džondžole (3.5km)
- Lanište (3.5km)
- Sokolovica (3.7km)
- Šiljato Drvo (3.9km)
- Bojina (3.9km)
- Guvnište (4km)
- Jazbine (4.2km)
- Nerezina (4.3km)
- Strikovac (4.3km)
- Bovanska Poljana (4.4km)
- Pravac (4.5km)
- Lukovo (4.6km)
- Lipak (4.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Bovansko Jezero
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Virovi (3.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Veljikov Kamen (2.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Bovansko Jezero (0km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vrh (3.6km)
Airports close to Bovansko Jezero
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (154.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (200.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (205.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (223.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bovansko Jezero
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (198.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.