Traveling Luck for Bevanska Klisura, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bevanska Klisura?What's around Bevanska Klisura?
Wikipedia near Bevanska Klisura
Where to stay near Bevanska Klisura
The timezone in Bevanska Klisura is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:09 and Sunset at 19:08. It's light
Latitude. 43.6475°, Longitude. 21.7142°
Satellite map around Bevanska Klisura
Loading map of Bevanska Klisura and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bevanska Klisura, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ravnjak (0.2km)
- Trkanje (0.9km)
- Zavoj (1.8km)
- Kaškalo (2.3km)
- Merino (2.6km)
- Šib (2.8km)
- Ambarišta (2.9km)
- Guvnište (3.2km)
- Cerovac (3.2km)
- Džondžole (3.4km)
- Sokolovica (3.4km)
- Jazbine (3.5km)
- Drenjar (3.5km)
- Bojina (3.6km)
- Nerezina (3.6km)
- Lanište (3.6km)
- Strikovac (3.8km)
- Pravac (3.9km)
- Lukovo (4km)
- Staro Selo (4.1km)
- Šiljato Drvo (4.2km)
- Raskrsje (4.4km)
- Bovanska Poljana (4.4km)
- Bojina (4.5km)
- Lipak (4.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Bevanska Klisura
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Veljikov Kamen (2km)
- Vrh (2.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Virovi (3.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bovan (1.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Bovansko Jezero (0.7km)
Airports close to Bevanska Klisura
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (155.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (201.2km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (204.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (222.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bevanska Klisura
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (198.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.