Traveling Luck for Hajduča Poljana, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Hajduca Poljana?What's around Hajduca Poljana?
Wikipedia near Hajduca Poljana
Where to stay near Hajduča Poljana
The timezone in Hajduca Poljana is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:31 and Sunset at 17:48. It's light
Latitude. 43.6072°, Longitude. 21.7900°
Satellite map around Hajduča Poljana
Loading map of Hajduča Poljana and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hajduča Poljana, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Hajduča Poljana (0km)
- Kršina (1.1km)
- Šiljina Njiva (1.8km)
- Rašina Livada (2.5km)
- Ćumurdžinica (2.6km)
- Starčevica (2.7km)
- Žarnice (2.8km)
- Sečar (2.8km)
- Prisad (3.1km)
- Brestansko (3.1km)
- Suvo Blato (3.2km)
- Drenov Panj (3.3km)
- Ornice (3.4km)
- Janjin Grob (3.5km)
- Kunje (3.6km)
- Pažar (3.6km)
- Jermenčić (3.9km)
- Gavrančić (4.2km)
- Pavčina (4.2km)
- Govedarište (4.3km)
Accommodation around Hajduča Poljana
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Arhanđel (4.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Poružnica (3.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Čardak (2km)
- the source and upper part of a stream, including the upper drainage basin.
- Široka Padina (1.6km)
Airports close to Hajduča Poljana
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (153.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (195.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (209.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (218.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Hajduča Poljana
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (205km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.