Traveling Luck for Mala, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mala?What's around Mala?
Wikipedia near Mala
Where to stay near Mala
The timezone in Mala is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 16:02. It's light
Latitude. 43.6950°, Longitude. 20.0792°
Satellite map around Mala
Loading map of Mala and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mala, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mala (0km)
- Dolina (0.6km)
- Novakovići (1.2km)
- Kućište (1.4km)
- Krcevine (2.4km)
- Kaljevići (2.5km)
- Vojinovići (3.3km)
- Bokare (3.7km)
- Pantovići (4km)
- Plješivac (4.2km)
- Kut (4.5km)
- Divljaka (4.5km)
- Stakići (4.8km)
- Jovanovići (5.2km)
- Divljaka (5.4km)
- Vigošte (5.4km)
- Lanići (5.6km)
- Radobuda (6.1km)
- Dragojevac (6.2km)
- Vranići (6.6km)
- Miloševići (6.7km)
- Pogled (6.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Mala
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Arhanđel (3.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Abašina Voda (4.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Arilje (6.5km)
Airports close to Mala
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (147.7km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (166.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (173.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (192.6km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (219.4km)