Traveling Luck for Dolina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Dolina?What's around Dolina?
Wikipedia near Dolina
Where to stay near Dolina
The timezone in Dolina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:33 and Sunset at 17:58. It's light
Latitude. 43.6994°, Longitude. 20.0764°
Satellite map around Dolina
Loading map of Dolina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dolina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dolina (0km)
- Novakovići (0.6km)
- Mala (0.6km)
- Krcevine (1.8km)
- Kućište (2km)
- Kaljevići (2.4km)
- Vojinovići (2.7km)
- Pantovići (3.6km)
- Bokare (4km)
- Plješivac (4.7km)
- Kut (4.7km)
- Vigošte (5km)
- Divljaka (5.1km)
- Stakići (5.4km)
- Radobuda (5.5km)
- Divljaka (5.8km)
- Lanići (5.8km)
- Jovanovići (5.9km)
- Dragojevac (6km)
- Pogled (6.3km)
- Vranići (6.6km)
- Donji Ðukići (7.2km)
- Arilje (7.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Dolina
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Blagaja (6.7km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Arhanđel (4.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Abašina Voda (3.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Arilje (6.1km)
Airports close to Dolina
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (147.1km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (165.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (174.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (193km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (219.3km)