Traveling Luck for Krcevine, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Krcevine?What's around Krcevine?
Wikipedia near Krcevine
Where to stay near Krcevine
The timezone in Krcevine is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:20 and Sunset at 17:25. It's light
Latitude. 43.7128°, Longitude. 20.0742°
Satellite map around Krcevine
Loading map of Krcevine and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Krcevine, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Krcevine (0km)
- Novakovići (1.2km)
- Dolina (1.8km)
- Vojinovići (2km)
- Mala (2.4km)
- Kaljevići (3.3km)
- Pantovići (3.4km)
- Vigošte (3.6km)
- Kućište (3.7km)
- Radobuda (4km)
- Pogled (4.6km)
- Dragojevac (5.4km)
- Bokare (5.5km)
- Grabovik (5.5km)
- Arilje (5.6km)
- Vrane (5.9km)
- Kut (6km)
- Vraneši (6.2km)
- Donje Selo (6.2km)
- Svračkovo (6.2km)
- Divljaka (6.3km)
- Plješivac (6.3km)
- Vranići (6.4km)
- Cerova (6.6km)
- Divljaka (6.8km)
- Ičelići (6.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Krcevine
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Žirave (6.8km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Blagaja (4.9km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Arhanđel (5.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Abašina Voda (1.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Tisavica (3.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Arilje (4.7km)
Airports close to Krcevine
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (145.4km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (165.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (175.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (194.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (219.5km)