Traveling Luck for Pšajna, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Psajna?What's around Psajna?
Wikipedia near Psajna
Where to stay near Pšajna
The timezone in Psajna is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 16:02. It's light
Latitude. 43.7206°, Longitude. 20.0708°
Satellite map around Pšajna
Loading map of Pšajna and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pšajna, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Krcevine (1.1km)
- Vojinovići (2km)
- Novakovići (2.2km)
- Dolina (2.8km)
- Radobuda (3.1km)
- Vigošte (3.2km)
- Mala (3.4km)
- Pantovići (3.5km)
- Pogled (3.7km)
- Kaljevići (4km)
- Grabovik (4.5km)
- Kućište (4.8km)
- Arilje (4.8km)
- Vrane (5km)
- Donje Selo (5.2km)
- Svračkovo (5.2km)
- Vraneši (5.3km)
- Dragojevac (5.5km)
- Cerova (5.9km)
- Bokare (6.3km)
- Ičelići (6.5km)
- Grdovići (6.7km)
- Vranići (6.7km)
- Stojkovići (6.8km)
- Kut (6.8km)
Accommodation around Pšajna
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Žirave (5.8km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Blagaja (3.9km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Arhanđel (6.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Abašina Voda (0.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Tisavica (3.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Arilje (4.2km)
Airports close to Pšajna
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (144.5km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (165.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (176.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (195.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (219.4km)