Traveling Luck for Abašina Voda, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Abasina Voda?What's around Abasina Voda?
Wikipedia near Abasina Voda
Where to stay near Abašina Voda
The timezone in Abasina Voda is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:38 and Sunset at 17:55. It's light
Latitude. 43.7250°, Longitude. 20.0650°
Satellite map around Abašina Voda
Loading map of Abašina Voda and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Abašina Voda, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Krcevine (1.8km)
- Vojinovići (2.1km)
- Radobuda (2.3km)
- Novakovići (3km)
- Pogled (3.4km)
- Pantovići (3.4km)
- Vigošte (3.5km)
- Dolina (3.5km)
- Grabovik (3.8km)
- Mala (4.1km)
- Kaljevići (4.3km)
- Donje Selo (4.4km)
- Svračkovo (4.4km)
- Vrane (4.6km)
- Vraneši (4.6km)
- Arilje (4.7km)
- Kućište (5.5km)
- Cerova (5.9km)
- Stojkovići (6km)
- Dragojevac (6km)
- Grdovići (6.2km)
- Nikolići (6.6km)
- Ičelići (6.7km)
- Gornje Selo (6.8km)
- Bokare (6.8km)
- Kut (7.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Abašina Voda
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Žirave (5km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Blagaja (3.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Abašina Voda (0km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Tisavica (3.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Arilje (4.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vranjevina (7km)
Airports close to Abašina Voda
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (144km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (164.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (177.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (195.6km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (219km)