Traveling Luck for Gradina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gradina?What's around Gradina?
Wikipedia near Gradina
Where to stay near Gradina
The timezone in Gradina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:04 and Sunset at 16:42. It's light
Latitude. 43.7250°, Longitude. 20.0508°
Satellite map around Gradina
Loading map of Gradina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gradina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Radobuda (1.4km)
- Vojinovići (1.8km)
- Pantovići (2.6km)
- Krcevine (2.7km)
- Vraneši (3.4km)
- Donje Selo (3.5km)
- Svračkovo (3.7km)
- Novakovići (3.7km)
- Grabovik (3.9km)
- Dolina (4.1km)
- Kaljevići (4.1km)
- Pogled (4.2km)
- Mala (4.7km)
- Vigošte (4.8km)
- Stojkovići (5.1km)
- Vrane (5.2km)
- Arilje (5.6km)
- Gornje Selo (5.9km)
- Kućište (6.1km)
- Nikolići (6.1km)
- Gornje Severovo (6.6km)
- Sadovine (6.6km)
- Bokare (6.7km)
- Grdovići (6.7km)
- Kut (6.9km)
- Zabrdo (6.9km)
- Cerova (7km)
- Donja Kruščica (7.1km)
- Kruščica (7.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Gradina
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Žirave (4.9km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Blagaja (3.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Abašina Voda (1.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Tisavica (1.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Arilje (5.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vranjevina (6.1km)
Airports close to Gradina
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (144.2km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (163.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (178.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (195km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (217.7km)