Traveling Luck for Grivska, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Grivska?What's around Grivska?
Wikipedia near Grivska
Where to stay near Grivska
The timezone in Grivska is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:46 and Sunset at 18:39. It's light
Latitude. 43.7017°, Longitude. 20.0583°
Satellite map around Grivska
Loading map of Grivska and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Grivska, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kaljevići (1.2km)
- Vojinovići (1.4km)
- Dolina (1.7km)
- Pantovići (1.9km)
- Novakovići (1.9km)
- Krcevine (2.1km)
- Mala (2.2km)
- Kućište (3.3km)
- Bokare (3.7km)
- Kut (4.1km)
- Radobuda (4.5km)
- Plješivac (4.9km)
- Lanići (5.1km)
- Vigošte (5.7km)
- Stakići (6km)
- Vraneši (6.2km)
- Pogled (6.4km)
- Ručetin (6.5km)
- Donje Selo (6.6km)
- Divljaka (6.7km)
- Svračkovo (6.7km)
- Grabovik (6.9km)
- Jovanovići (7km)
- Sadovine (7.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Grivska
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Blagaja (6.4km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Arhanđel (5.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Abašina Voda (3.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Arilje (6.8km)
Airports close to Grivska
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (147.1km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (164.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (175.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (192.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (217.7km)