Traveling Luck for Leščani, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Lescani?What's around Lescani?
Wikipedia near Lescani
Where to stay near Leščani
The timezone in Lescani is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:24 and Sunset at 17:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7164°, Longitude. 20.0239°
Satellite map around Leščani
Loading map of Leščani and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Leščani, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pantovići (2km)
- Vojinovići (2.8km)
- Radobuda (3km)
- Vraneši (3.2km)
- Sadovine (3.8km)
- Kaljevići (4.1km)
- Donje Selo (4.1km)
- Gornje Severovo (4.4km)
- Svračkovo (4.5km)
- Donja Kruščica (4.6km)
- Kruščica (4.6km)
- Biljega (4.7km)
- Krcevine (4.8km)
- Stojkovići (5.3km)
- Novakovići (5.3km)
- Dolina (5.4km)
- Vranovina (5.5km)
- Ručetin (5.7km)
- Mala (5.9km)
- Kut (6km)
- Proplanci (6km)
- Gornje Selo (6km)
- Kovačevac (6km)
- Grabovik (6.1km)
- Zabrdo (6.1km)
- Bokare (6.3km)
- Lanići (6.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Leščani
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Žirave (6.6km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Blagaja (6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Tisavica (1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vranjevina (5.9km)
Airports close to Leščani
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (145.8km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (160.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (178.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (193km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (215km)
Airfields or small airports close to Leščani
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (269.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.