Traveling Luck for Radobuđa, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Radobuda?What's around Radobuda?
Wikipedia near Radobuda
Where to stay near Radobuđa
The timezone in Radobuda is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:03 and Sunset at 16:02. It's light
Latitude. 43.7242°, Longitude. 20.0381°
Satellite map around Radobuđa
Loading map of Radobuđa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Radobuđa, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Radobuda (1.5km)
- Vojinovići (2.2km)
- Pantovići (2.3km)
- Vraneši (2.7km)
- Donje Selo (3.1km)
- Svračkovo (3.4km)
- Krcevine (3.7km)
- Kaljevići (4.3km)
- Grabovik (4.5km)
- Novakovići (4.6km)
- Stojkovići (4.6km)
- Dolina (4.9km)
- Pogled (5.2km)
- Gornje Severovo (5.4km)
- Sadovine (5.4km)
- Gornje Selo (5.4km)
- Mala (5.4km)
- Donja Kruščica (5.9km)
- Kruščica (5.9km)
- Vigošte (6km)
- Vrane (6km)
- Nikolići (6km)
- Zabrdo (6.1km)
- Biljega (6.2km)
- Proplanci (6.5km)
- Arilje (6.6km)
- Kut (6.7km)
- Kućište (6.7km)
- Bokare (6.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Radobuđa
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Žirave (5.2km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Blagaja (4.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Abašina Voda (2.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Tisavica (0.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Arilje (6.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vranjevina (5.4km)
Airports close to Radobuđa
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (144.5km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (161.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (178.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (194.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (216.5km)