Traveling Luck for Ljubina Stena, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ljubina Stena?What's around Ljubina Stena?
Wikipedia near Ljubina Stena
Where to stay near Ljubina Stena
The timezone in Ljubina Stena is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:50 and Sunset at 18:35. It's light
Latitude. 43.7475°, Longitude. 20.0172°
Satellite map around Ljubina Stena
Loading map of Ljubina Stena and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ljubina Stena, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vraneši (1km)
- Donje Selo (1.2km)
- Stojkovići (1.2km)
- Svračkovo (1.6km)
- Gornje Selo (1.9km)
- Zabrdo (2.6km)
- Radobuda (3.1km)
- Nikolići (3.3km)
- Proplanci (3.7km)
- Gornje Severovo (4km)
- Grabovik (4.3km)
- Rečice (4.9km)
- Roška Banja (5.1km)
- Kruščica (5.2km)
- Donja Kruščica (5.2km)
- Godovik (5.6km)
- Sadovine (5.8km)
- Pantovići (5.8km)
- Vojinovići (5.8km)
- Brđani (6.2km)
- Vrane (6.2km)
- Pogled (6.2km)
- Biljega (6.3km)
- Vulovići (6.3km)
- Markovići (6.7km)
- Kovačevac (6.9km)
- Grdovići (7km)
- Krcevine (7km)
Accommodation around Ljubina Stena
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Blagaja (4.7km)
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Žirave (3.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Veliki Vrh (6.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Tisavica (4.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Mali Rzav (3.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vranjevina (1.8km)
Airports close to Ljubina Stena
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (141.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (159.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (182.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (196.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (215.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ljubina Stena
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (265.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.