Traveling Luck for Lipski Potok, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Lipski Potok?What's around Lipski Potok?
Wikipedia near Lipski Potok
Where to stay near Lipski Potok
The timezone in Lipski Potok is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:44 and Sunset at 18:26. It's light
Latitude. 43.6231°, Longitude. 21.7394°
Satellite map around Lipski Potok
Loading map of Lipski Potok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lipski Potok, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Bojina (0.6km)
- Cerje (0.8km)
- Bojina (0.9km)
- Ambarišta (1.3km)
- Strikovac (1.6km)
- Pavčina (1.6km)
- Šib (1.6km)
- Bovanska Poljana (1.8km)
- Drenov Panj (2km)
- Lanište (2.3km)
- Lukovo (2.3km)
- Merino (2.5km)
- Brestansko (2.6km)
- Ćumurdžinica (2.7km)
- Kunje (3.2km)
- Drenjar (3.2km)
- Šiljato Drvo (3.2km)
- Rašina Livada (3.4km)
- Janjin Grob (3.5km)
- Šiljina Njiva (3.6km)
- Jazbine (3.7km)
- Krušje (3.8km)
- Trkanje (3.8km)
- Ugljarnica (3.8km)
- Starčevica (4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Lipski Potok
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Strikovac (2.9km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Bovanska Klisura (2.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bovan (2.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Sedi Vrh (2.4km)
Airports close to Lipski Potok
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (153.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (201km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (205.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (221.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lipski Potok
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (202km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.