Traveling Luck for Kitica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kitica?What's around Kitica?
Wikipedia near Kitica
Where to stay near Kitica
The timezone in Kitica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:30 and Sunset at 18:31. It's light
Latitude. 43.6311°, Longitude. 21.7044°
Satellite map around Kitica
Loading map of Kitica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kitica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Kaškalo (0.7km)
- Drenjar (1.3km)
- Trkanje (1.5km)
- Šib (1.9km)
- Lanište (1.9km)
- Šiljato Drvo (2km)
- Cerovac (2.1km)
- Ravnjak (2.4km)
- Guvnište (2.4km)
- Zavoj (2.4km)
- Bovanska Poljana (2.8km)
- Kusak (3km)
- Ambarišta (3.1km)
- Staro Groblje (3.3km)
- Bojina (3.4km)
- Guvnište (3.5km)
- Ključ (3.6km)
- Merino (3.7km)
- Cerje (3.8km)
- Gajevo (4.1km)
- Stari Branik (4.2km)
- Strikovac (4.2km)
- Polje (4.3km)
- Bojina (4.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Kitica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Strikovac (2.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Osoje (2.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Veljikov Kamen (4.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Bovansko Jezero (1.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Sedi Vrh (4.5km)
Airports close to Kitica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (153km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (202.2km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (204.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (224.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kitica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (200.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.