Traveling Luck for Koviljača, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Koviljaca?What's around Koviljaca?
Wikipedia near Koviljaca
Where to stay near Koviljača
The timezone in Koviljaca is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:48 and Sunset at 16:46. It's light
Latitude. 43.5706°, Longitude. 21.8153°
Satellite map around Koviljača
Loading map of Koviljača and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Koviljača, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Dubrava (1.1km)
- Cerak (1.8km)
- Nerezine (2km)
- Bazarje (2.6km)
- Požarak (2.7km)
- Guvnište (2.8km)
- Drum (3.1km)
- Prisad (3.2km)
- Letnica (3.3km)
- Selište (3.4km)
- Gavrančić (3.5km)
- Padalište (3.5km)
- Zmijarnik (3.6km)
- Suvo Blato (3.6km)
- Oskoruša (3.8km)
- Gabar (3.9km)
- Razbovište (3.9km)
- Loznac (4.1km)
- Vinogradi (4.2km)
- Trnovača (4.4km)
Accommodation around Koviljača
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Stevan (2.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gorunovac (2.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (4.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Rudina (3.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Vinorevac (3.9km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Leskovik (3.2km)
Airports close to Koviljača
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (150.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (191.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (215.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (218.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Koviljača
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (210.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.