Traveling Luck for Pardička Reka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Pardicka Reka?What's around Pardicka Reka?
Wikipedia near Pardicka Reka
Where to stay near Pardička Reka
The timezone in Pardicka Reka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:59 and Sunset at 15:56. It's light
Latitude. 43.7300°, Longitude. 21.5786°
Satellite map around Pardička Reka
Loading map of Pardička Reka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pardička Reka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Šumak (0.7km)
- Međak (1.3km)
- Belilo (1.5km)
- Ravnište (1.9km)
- Stubanj (1.9km)
- Goleševo (2.1km)
- Vranjak (2.5km)
- Dubrava (2.8km)
- Lojze (3km)
- Cerje (3km)
- Prlo (3.2km)
- Seča (3.2km)
- Lojze (3.3km)
- Suguzica (3.4km)
- Buđevac (3.4km)
- Šib (3.4km)
- Grabovac (3.7km)
- Gornja Reka (3.8km)
- Trmčište (4.1km)
- Cerak (4.1km)
- Rajkova Bara (4.2km)
- Torina (4.2km)
- Ravna Dubrava (4.3km)
- Ramnjak (4.4km)
- Klejne (4.6km)
- Bare (4.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Pardička Reka
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Bojište (4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Studenac (4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Velika Kosa (4.3km)
Airports close to Pardička Reka
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (160.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (184.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (230.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pardička Reka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (185.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.