Traveling Luck for Malo Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Malo Brdo?What's around Malo Brdo?
Wikipedia near Malo Brdo
Where to stay near Malo Brdo
The timezone in Malo Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:52 and Sunset at 15:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6478°, Longitude. 21.6228°
Satellite map around Malo Brdo
Loading map of Malo Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Malo Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Veliki Šanac (0.8km)
- Plandište (1.1km)
- Ribnik (1.2km)
- Slatina (1.4km)
- Mali Šanak (1.7km)
- Lojze (1.9km)
- Kladenčić (2.2km)
- Drugovac (2.2km)
- Dubrava (2.3km)
- Zelenove Njive (2.6km)
- Krušar (2.6km)
- Kusjak (2.7km)
- Delnice (3km)
- Široko Polje (3.1km)
- Selište (3.2km)
- Varnica (3.2km)
- Široko Polje (3.4km)
- Slatkovac (3.6km)
- Dugo Polje (3.6km)
- Ornice (3.6km)
- Srednje Polje (3.7km)
- Selište (3.7km)
- Dubrava (4km)
- Reka (4.2km)
- Veljkova Livada (4.3km)
Accommodation around Malo Brdo
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveta Marija (4.7km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Jerski Drum (3.6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Štakina Reka (4.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Drenovačka (3.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Malo Brdo (0km)
Airports close to Malo Brdo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (151.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (195.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (230.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Malo Brdo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (196.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.