Traveling Luck for Ivanjičko Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ivanjicko Brdo?What's around Ivanjicko Brdo?
Wikipedia near Ivanjicko Brdo
Where to stay near Ivanjičko Brdo
The timezone in Ivanjicko Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:29 and Sunset at 17:17. It's light
Latitude. 43.5642°, Longitude. 20.1981°
Satellite map around Ivanjičko Brdo
Loading map of Ivanjičko Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ivanjičko Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Zarići (0.6km)
- Šljivići (1.3km)
- Grbići (2.8km)
- Bedina Varoš (3km)
- Glavinići (3.1km)
- Popovići (3.2km)
- Danilivoći (3.6km)
- Kaluševici (3.8km)
- Ivanjica (3.8km)
- Ristići (3.8km)
- Stanići (4.1km)
- Jevac (4.4km)
- Sađavac (4.5km)
- Sveštica (4.6km)
- Grbići (4.7km)
- Milosavljevići (4.9km)
- Međurečje (5km)
- Mala (5.1km)
- Crnjevo (5.7km)
- Butkovo (5.9km)
- Bukovica (6.1km)
- Mana (6.3km)
- Kolonija (6.4km)
- Čitluk (6.5km)
- Ðokići (6.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Ivanjičko Brdo
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Siminac Most (6.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Mucina Voda (6.4km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Moravica (4.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Jevačke Stene (5.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Ivanjica (4.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bujoško Brdo (6km)
Airports close to Ivanjičko Brdo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (153km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (163.5km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (180.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (182.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (208.3km)