Traveling Luck for Ivanjičko Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ivanjicko Brdo?What's around Ivanjicko Brdo?
Wikipedia near Ivanjicko Brdo
Where to stay near Ivanjičko Brdo
The timezone in Ivanjicko Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:59 and Sunset at 19:24. It's light
Latitude. 43.5642°, Longitude. 20.1981°
Satellite map around Ivanjičko Brdo
Loading map of Ivanjičko Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ivanjičko Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Zarići (0.6km)
- Šljivići (1.3km)
- Grbići (2.8km)
- Bedina Varoš (3km)
- Glavinići (3.1km)
- Popovići (3.2km)
- Danilivoći (3.6km)
- Kaluševici (3.8km)
- Ivanjica (3.8km)
- Ristići (3.8km)
- Stanići (4.1km)
- Jevac (4.4km)
- Sađavac (4.5km)
- Sveštica (4.6km)
- Grbići (4.7km)
- Milosavljevići (4.9km)
- Međurečje (5km)
- Mala (5.1km)
- Crnjevo (5.7km)
- Butkovo (5.9km)
- Bukovica (6.1km)
- Mana (6.3km)
- Kolonija (6.4km)
- Čitluk (6.5km)
- Ðokići (6.6km)
Accommodation around Ivanjičko Brdo
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Siminac Most (6.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Mucina Voda (6.4km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Moravica (4.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Jevačke Stene (5.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Ivanjica (4.9km)
- Bujoško Brdo (6km)
Airports close to Ivanjičko Brdo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (153km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (163.5km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (180.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (182.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (208.3km)