Traveling Luck for Vis, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vis?What's around Vis?
Wikipedia near Vis
Where to stay near Vis
The timezone in Vis is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:46 and Sunset at 18:38. It's light
Latitude. 43.5861°, Longitude. 20.1950°
Satellite map around Vis
Loading map of Vis and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vis, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Popovići (1.3km)
- Šljivići (2km)
- Sađavac (2.1km)
- Mala (2.3km)
- Grbići (2.6km)
- Sveštica (3.2km)
- Bukovica (3.2km)
- Zarići (3.4km)
- Kolonija (3.5km)
- Ivanjica (3.5km)
- Bedina Varoš (3.7km)
- Danilivoći (4km)
- Jevac (4.1km)
- Lisa (4.8km)
- Kaluševici (5.1km)
- Glavinići (5.5km)
- Varjače (5.6km)
- Grbići (5.6km)
- Drenova (6km)
- Crnjevo (6km)
- Senići (6.3km)
- Ristići (6.7km)
- Ocokoljići (6.7km)
- Stanići (6.7km)
- Vratonjići (6.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Vis
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Siminac Most (3.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Mucina Voda (6.3km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Moravica (2.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Ivanjica (5.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Jevačke Stene (3.7km)
Airports close to Vis
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (155.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (160.7km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (179.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (185km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (210.2km)